Sunday, February 24, 2008

About Alli Easley































My Mission...
As your photographer, I want to help you capture, remember and celebrate each and every stage of life through elegant and natural photography. Your photographs will echo the way you live, the way you love, the way you take your first steps. I feel like everyone should have an accurate and sweet reminder of not only the big moments in life, but those tender, tiny moments...the ones that you really don't want to forget.

My Promise...
I want you to look and not only see what was captured, but feel it, smell it, live it again. You should sense the individuality and personality of each person I capture in accurate detail, each shot building a storybook you will share with everyone you know...

My Story...

My name is Alli Easley and I am a professional photographer in Southern California. I take all kinds of photos, from Graduations to Weddings and Engagements, to Family, Children, Senior and Newborn shots.

Photography has always been a passion for me, and it started the first time I was able to lift my dad's old 35mm Pentax, back a thousand years ago (30, actually) when I was about 5. I started shooting and developing my own pictures when I was around 12, and by the time I had my first child, I was shooting nearly every day.


I am a mother of 5 beautiful children, if I incredibly-biased-ly say so myself! My husband and I enjoy every second of me being home with them, and through my photography business, I've found a way to be a mother to them, a wife to my husband, and a dedicated photographer to all of my many clients.
I often fall in love with my clients, developing close relationships with them that turn into lifetime friendships. I love being there for the wedding, following through to the first house shots, the maternity and newborn sessions, and finally, my favorite...the family photos. I am extremely blessed to have the opportunity to see and capture the beauty around us every day. I love what I do, and I know you will too.